Data protection declaration
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally connected to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
Ludwig Meister GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon: (08131) 3331-0
Telefax: (08131) 3331-99
You can reach our data protection officer under the following contact data:
RA Dr. Nils Helmke
Tel. 0234 282 533 20
Fax 0234 282 533 10
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or via a contact form, we will store the data you have provided (your e-mail address, your name if applicable) in order to answer your questions.
The disclosure of further information is voluntary and facilitates us only to contact you to answer your request. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to rectification or cancellation,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to the processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) S 1 lit. f DS-GVO ):
Date and time of the request
Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the requirement (concrete page)
Access Status / HTTP status code
Each transmitted amount of data
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and mode of operation of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 More features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 6 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data that we need for the processing of your order.
Mandatory data required for the execution of the contracts are marked separately, other details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO. You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under “My Account”, the data you provide will be revocably stored. We will delete this account immediately after request to email@example.com. We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mail with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after four years we are limiting processing, ie. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized access of third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 14 days, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can thus be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
You can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website:
Disable Google Analytics: deaktivieren
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Integration of YouTube-Videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offerings, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must comply with YouTube to exercise them.
You can post public comments on our blog. Your comment will be posted to the post with their given usernames. We recommend that you use a pseudonym instead of your common name. The username and e-mail address are required, all other information is optional. If you leave a comment, we also save your IP address, which we delete after 6 months. The storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves in case of a possible publication of illegal content against liability claims. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party objected to your comment as unlawful. Legal bases are Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1b und f DS-GVO. The comments are not reviewed for pre-release. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
We use the DISQUS plug-in on our home page for commenting on our blog, which is available from Big Head Labs, Inc., 717 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.http://www.disqus.com
You can comment on the contributions we publish through Disqus. The comment is saved as long as the commented article is online. You can also delete the comment in advance. Use of Disqus is possible both as a registered and as an unregistered guest. It is possible to sign up for third-party accounts, such as Google, Twitter and Facebook. If you sign up through a third party, it will also process your data, but we do not know the extent of your data processing. The data collected by Disqus in the commenting function will be provided to us by Disqus. If you use Disqus, you enter into a contractual relationship with Disqus; this company would be so far contact for deletion requests regarding your user data. We use the service to facilitate the management of user comments. Legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
For more information about Disqus, visit: http://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/466260-terms-of-service/
The company is based in the United States and has been subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement. Information on privacy by Disqus can be found here:
We use the online service Gravatar, Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street # 343, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA, for our blog offer.
The user logs in to Gravatar and deposits there his email address and his profile picture. If the user is interested in other online services, such as Blogs, posts or comments, his profile picture will be displayed next to his comment or post. The email address of the user will therefore be sent encrypted to Gravatar to check if a profile is stored at Gravatar. This is the sole purpose of the transmission of the email address. For other purposes, it is not used, but deleted immediately.
Gravatar processes data in the US. However, Automattic Inc. has submitted to the Privacy Shield Agreement to ensure a safe level of privacy. If you do not wish to receive an ad of your profile picture from Gravatar, please use a different email address than the one deposited with Gravatar to write a comment. You can freely choose the email address you want to use to leave a comment.
As legal basis is here Art. Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The legitimate interest is our desire for a needs-based and user-friendly design of the site.
Wufoo by Surveymonkey
To contact us through our contact form, we use the Wufoo online service of SurveyMonkey Inc., 101 Lytton Avenue Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA (“SurveyMonkey”). All data you enter in the contact form will be encrypted on our behalf on SurveyMonkey servers in the United States. In addition, your IP address will be transmitted to SurveyMonkey, among other things.
Legal basis of the data processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f). We use the tool to organize incoming requests more easily and to provide a better user experience for our site.
For more information on data protection at SurveyMonkey, please visit the following link: https://de.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/privacy-policy/
The data is deleted as soon as the data is no longer needed to process the request.
SurveyMonkey has submitted to the US EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement for the collection, use and storage of personal information in order to ensure the security of your information when transmitted to the United States. https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000Gn7zAAC